Assalamualaikum & good day.
Just viewing my own style of Caesar Salad. I believe there are many way to prepare your Caesar Salad but do follow my style if u are in hurry (lapar kebulur). Enjoy!!!!!
Basically a Caesar salad is a salad of romaine lettuce and croutons dressed with parmesan cheese, lemon juice, olive oil, egg, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and black pepper. But, as creative as people love to do they variety the taste & look.
fresh crushed garlic
salt to taste
fresh-ground black pepper
lemon juice or lime juice - fresh squeezed
Worcestershire sauce (not this time)
freshly grated Parmesan cheese
freshly prepared croutons
Cholesterol free butter/margarine
1. Prepare the dressing; Whisk together olive oil+crushed garlic+salt+ground black pepper+lemon juice in a bowl. Put aside.
2. Fry the corned chicken until brown using butter. Slice them nicely.
3. Prepare the croutons (in my case, i just toast them using toaster & coarsely chopped).
4. In a big bowl, put together lettuce+cherry tomatoes+corned chicken.
5. Pour the dressing & toss.
6. Add the croutons & grated Parmesan cheese. Toss.
7. Spread the remaining grated parmesan on top. Ready to serve immediately.