Good day & may ALLAH bless all of us, amin.
My routine of cook basically cycle back day to day of all chicken. Huhu!!!i can say that those 3A can't live without chicken especially Arfa. Some other day, i had chat with daddy about having our own chicken breeding farm because of 3A just love chicken very much. . Wakakaka!!! funny hah, but who knows maybe one day mommy become 'tokey ayam' tersohor. Just imaging ' mommy Ros's chicken farm'.
Hello2x......come back to reality ok. Heheh!!!just joking :P
Actually i want to share with u all our lunch meal that is totally NOT CHICKEN. Hehe! It's clams in an oyster sauce. It called so because the recipe is using osyter sauce to enhance the taste of the clam itself. Come & try the recipe yourself. Btw forgot to tell u al, as usual i did prepare fried chicken just for 3A.What to do? BORING!!!
- Clam (kepah/lala)
- Halia (1/2 inci-dihiris nipis)
- Bawang putih (2 ulas-diketuk hancur)
- Bawang besar (1 biji-dihiris)
- Cili merah (1 biji-dihiris)
- Daun bawang (1 batang-dikerat)
- Asam keping (1 keping)
- Sos tiram (2 sudu besar)
- Sos ikan (2 sudu besar)
- Tumiskan bawang putih&halia sehingga garing.
- Masukkan clam & masak sehingga garing.
- Kemudian tambahkan sos tiram, sos ikan, garam & asam keping. Tambahkan sedikit air.
- Akhir sekali masukkan bawang besar, cili merah & daun bawang.
- Sedia untuk dihidang.